Gronkowski ranks Brady's trash-talking skills '1 out of 10'
The New England Patriots tight end was asked to rank Brady's trash-talking skills during a press conference Wednesday and gave his teammate a failing grade.
"One out of 10," Gronkowski said.
When asked why Brady is such a bad trash talker, Gronkowski explained, "He's focused always. He gets going sometimes out on the field, I've seen him. Depending on the game, depending on the situation, where he is compared to the defensive players. He hands off the ball, he's 10 yards back, so it's not like he can really get after it. I would say usually on his QB sneaks is when he talks trash if he does."
"I mean, if that's how he feels, that's how he feels," Gronkowski said. "It's a big game this Sunday, we're playing them. I'm sure I'm going to have opportunities to go versus him. I'm sure he's going to have opportunities to go versus me. I'm just preparing like I always prepare. I've got to just do my job out on the field, just worry about that."
- Cardinals' Arenado records 2nd career cycle in bizarre fashion
- MLB batting average, home runs down through June
- Canucks organization hires former NHL head coaches Colliton, Yeo
- Blue Jays celebrate Canada Day by thumping Rays
- Report: Scherzer treated prospects to $7K dinner, AirPods after his rehab starts