Watch: Brad Marchand licks Ryan Callahan
Brad Marchand is at it again.
After licking Leo Komarov in the Boston Bruins' first-round series against the Toronto Maple Leafs, Marchand was reportedly told by the league to stop licking people, even though Marchand and NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly denied any such request was made. Regardless, Marchand hasn't learned his lesson, as he clearly licked Lightning forward Ryan Callahan's face on Friday night.
Marchand delivered a low hit on Callahan before they got in each others faces.
Even though spitting on an opponent results in a game misconduct, Marchand did not receive a penalty for his lick, but he was seen talking to the officials during a TV timeout shortly after. Teammate Zdeno Chara was also seen giving Marchand a stern talking to.
- Lamar Jackson's contract is still up in the air. What are the risks?
- Nationals' Soto open to extension: 'We're going back and forth'
- Gonsolin dominant again as Dodgers beat Padres
- Breaking down the biggest deals from Day 2 of NBA free agency
- Javier makes history with 2nd straight dominant start as Astros rout Angels