Watch: Angels stun Dodgers on walk-off strikeout
Well, that's something you don't see every day.
The Los Angeles Angels defeated their National League counterpart on Thursday thanks to a walk-off strikeout.
In the ninth inning with one out and a runner on second, Dodgers right-hander Pedro Baez struck out Cameron Maybin, but thanks to a Yasmani Grandal drop and throwing error to first, Ben Revere was able to score the game-winning run.
It was the second time in Angels history this occurred, with the first happening in 1986.
- Tomlin certain Steelers will rebound from another backbreaking loss
- Bolts' Watson hits Preds' Lauzon with slap shot at buzzer in blowout
- Report: Bucks' Portis challenges Griffin, teammates after loss to Pacers
- Lakers rout Pelicans to reach In-Season Tournament championship game
- Patriots take TNF clash as Steelers suffer 2nd straight home upset