Blue Jays' beer-can thrower banned from MLB games
Ken Pagan will never be seen at a big-league game again.
He was sentenced to 12 months probation, with 200 hours of community service, and is banned from attending MLB games, according to CP24.
During the hotly contested postseason game between the two clubs last October, Pagan was caught on video hurling a beer can in the direction of Orioles outfielder Hyun Soo Kim.
Following the incident, police released a photo of Pagan and he turned himself in the following day.
Pagan pleaded guilty to a charge of mischief under $5,000 in May.
- Silas blasts Rockets' defensive effort: 'They're not getting after it'
- Best moments from Super Bowl LVII Opening Night
- Kelce vs. Kelce: Jason knows 'ultimate bragging rights' over Travis on the line
- Mahomes still motivated by Super Bowl LV loss to Bucs
- Clippers surge late, overcome Thomas' career-high 47 to top Nets