Watch: Arsenal's Cech unveils headgear-inspired winter wear
The protective head gear Arsenal shot-stopper Petr Cech sports is more a precautionary move than a sartorial statement.
With frigid times around the corner, Cech has begun pushing the knit variations of his famous chapeau, available for a limited time for £30 on his website. Get 'em while they last, and prepare for the humiliation associated with looking like a fool.
- Padres drop to 0-12 in extra innings as win streak ends at 8 games
- Kershaw beats Giants, overtakes Drysdale for 2nd in Dodgers wins
- Bregman laments 'terrible' play as Astros lose again to Royals
- Pirates hurt Reds' wild-card chances with historic win after trailing by 9 runs
- Kidd: Mavs' center spot 'up for grabs,' rookie Lively to get 1st look