Harper unveils patriotic Fourth of July cleats
Bryce Harper is absolutely ready for the Fourth of July.
The Washington Nationals outfielder took to Instagram on Friday to reveal his choice of footwear for the Independence Day weekend: a snazzy, star-spangled pair of red, white, and blue cleats with logos for the U.S. Army, Air Force, and Marines.
- Hyman scores 3 as Oilers smash Hurricanes for 5th straight win
- Report: Candelario agrees to 3-year, $45M deal with Reds
- Clippers overcome Jokic's triple-double to snap 8-game series skid vs. Nuggets
- By the numbers: Standout stats from a record-breaking night in the NBA
- Report: Angels still alive in push to re-sign Ohtani