Report: Lions' Tulloch excused from minicamp, expected to be released soon
Stephen Tulloch's time with the Detroit Lions could come to its long-awaited end in the next few weeks.
Tulloch, who announced his release by the Lions in February, remains on the team's roster. It's unclear why. Perhaps the Lions had hopes of trading him, or perhaps there was a medical holdup.
Either way, Tulloch was excused from the Lions' mandatory minicamp this week and should be released in the next few weeks, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
Where Tulloch goes at that point is anyone's guess. This late in the offseason, the veteran linebacker could have a hard time finding a new team.
- Eichel notches goal and 2 assists in his 500th game, Golden Knights beat Canucks
- Report: Orioles contact relievers Hader, Kimbrel, Chapman, Hicks
- Shorthanded Bulls outlast Giannis, Bucks in OT thriller
- Cowboys edge Seahawks in wild TNF contest
- Maeda hopes signing with Tigers will spread Detroit logo's use in Japan