4-star QB Lacey commits to Texas
Four-star quarterback K.J. Lacey announced Saturday that he committed to Texas.
Lacey chose the Longhorns over the likes of Alabama, Tennessee, and Oklahoma, among others.
He's the 47th overall recruit and the third-ranked pocket passer on ESPN's 2025 rankings.
Texas' quarterback depth for the 2023 campaign includes Quinn Ewers, Maalik Murphy, and former top-five recruit Arch Manning.
- Report: Syracuse targeting Georgia DBs coach, top recruiter Brown for HC job
- Elko introduced as Texas A&M head coach: 'Back where I belong'
- Harbaugh: Michigan-Ohio State hatred is 'manufactured'
- Shedeur Sanders missed Utah game with fracture in back, according to video
- Report: Florida fires 2 assistants to begin defensive overhaul