2024 No. 3 dual-threat QB Jadyn Davis commits to Michigan
Michigan made a splash Friday, adding four-star quarterback Jadyn Davis to its 2024 class.
Davis, the third-best dual-threat quarterback of his class, announced his commitment to the Wolverines on Friday while praising his relationship with head coach Jim Harbaugh.
"Michigan did a great job recruiting my whole family," he said, according to Tony Garcia of Detroit Free Press.
"Me and coach Harbaugh have a great relationship. ... I'm loving everything about being a Wolverine, and I can't wait to get up there and earn my job."
The 6-foot-1, 200-pounder is the No. 1 prospect in North Carolina and the 35th-ranked recruit in the ESPN Jr. 300. Other outlets have ranked him as a five-star recruit.
The North Carolina native - who chose Michigan over North Carolina, Ohio State, and Clemson, among others - is the highest-ranked recruit in 2024 to join the Wolverines so far.
- Deion wants Hunter to sit out next 2 games, return after bye week
- Iowa's McNamara out for season due to torn ACL
- CFB Week 6 big games: Red River Rivalry headlines quality matchups
- Illegal sports wagering case against Iowa State's Hanika dismissed
- NC State turns to Morris at QB over Armstrong ahead of Marshall game