EA Sports' college football game to release in 2024
EA Sports' long-awaited college football video game is set to be released in the summer of 2024, the company told ESPN's Michael Rothstein.
"That's the best date for us to bring the game that we think is going to meet or exceed our player expectations," said Daryl Holt, EA Sports' vice president and general manager.
Holt added that the 2024 game plans to use real players, though details are still being finalized.
"Our intent is to work toward that and find a meaningful way to include them in the game," he added.
The rights to all 10 FBS conferences and the College Football Playoff have been secured by EA Sports. Holt also confirmed that the popular dynasty mode will be included in the game.
"(Dynasty mode has) been something that I think we are passionately focused on and want to make sure that we can get that as right as possible for Year 1 with still foundational elements to build on as we go forward," Holt said.
EA Sports announced the return of its college football video games series in February 2021.
- Kentucky's Levis declares for NFL draft, undecided about bowl game
- Former Nebraska interim coach Joseph arrested in domestic case
- Florida's Kitna charged with possessing child pornography
- Stanford spoke with Ravens OC Roman about coaching vacancy
- After AD hired, West Virginia gives Brown another chance