Dylan Raiola commits to Ohio State
Ohio State scored their first major victory of the 2024 recruiting class, as quarterback Dylan Raiola committed to the program on Monday.
Raiola chose Ohio State over finalists Alabama, Georgia, Texas, and USC.
"What the culture is, I felt it immediately when I walked in the building for the Penn State game (during the fall)," Raiola told 247Sports Steve Wiltfong.
Raiola also pointed out that head coach Ryan Day's relationship with his quarterbacks played a role in his decision.
"Start with the head man coach Day. I think what he does with quarterbacks is special. The way he molds a young man going into this world I think that’s a huge factor."
Raiola informed Day and quarterbacks coach Corey Dennis during Ohio State's spring game that he was giving his verbal pledge.
Dylan is the son of former Detroit Lions offensive lineman Dominic Raiola, who played 14 seasons with the club.
- CFB betting: Should you buy teams now for the season's top matchups?
- Report: New deal will place Georgia's Smart among highest-paid FBS coaches
- Highsmith returns to Miami as GM of football operations
- Kiffin: College football is 'a professional sport'
- 4-star QB Holstein joins Bama after decommitting from Texas A&M in March