Texas A&M loses No. 4 overall recruit Harold Perkins
Perkins is ranked as the top outside linebacker and the No. 4 overall recruit for the 2022 class by ESPN.
He's set to announce his choice of school on Feb. 2, National Signing Day. Perkins has a visit set up with LSU this weekend, according to Peter Warren of On3.
Texas A&M still has an impressive 2022 class despite Perkins' departure. The Aggies received commitments from No. 1 overall recruit Walter Nolen and No. 3 overall prospect Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy. Five-star wide receiver Evan Stewart rounds out the top of the school's class.
- CFB betting: Should you buy teams now for the season's top matchups?
- Report: New deal will place Georgia's Smart among highest-paid FBS coaches
- Highsmith returns to Miami as GM of football operations
- Kiffin: College football is 'a professional sport'
- 4-star QB Holstein joins Bama after decommitting from Texas A&M in March