Report: Oregon's Dye enters transfer portal
Dye led the Pac-12 with 1,673 scrimmage yards (1,271 rushing, 402 receiving) and finished second in the conference with 18 total touchdowns in 2021.
The Ducks tailback is still weighing his options, which include returning to the program for a fifth season or entering the NFL draft, a source told James Crepea of The Oregonian.
The Norco, California, native tallied career highs in carries, rushing and receiving yards, and rushing touchdowns last season. In a game against UCLA, Dye also became the first player in NCAA history to score a touchdown on four consecutive carries.
Dye has recorded 3,111 rushing yards and 21 touchdowns to go with 83 receptions for 869 receiving yards in four seasons at Oregon.
- Kiffin: College football is 'a professional sport'
- 4-star QB Holstein joins Bama after decommitting from Texas A&M in March
- Nebraska ending traditional 1st-touchdown balloon release
- Spurrier backs Alabama's Saban in feud with Texas A&M's Jimbo Fisher
- ACC revenue up in 2020-21 with Notre Dame in football chase