Report: Alabama's Williams has torn ACL
Williams is reportedly expected to make a full recovery.
The star wideout left the College Football Playoff National Championship in the second quarter after suffering a non-contact left knee injury. He racked up four receptions for 65 yards before exiting Alabama's 33-18 loss.
Williams has yet to announce whether he'll enter the 2022 NFL Draft or return to Alabama next season, but he's considered one of the top prospects available. The draft is scheduled to take place in April.
The junior receiver led the Crimson Tide this season with 1,572 receiving yards and 15 touchdown catches to go along with 79 receptions.
- Big Ten signs 7-year media deal with CBS, Fox, NBC for reported $7B
- Power 5 preview: Each Big Ten team's key word for the 2022 season
- FIU's Luke Knox, brother of Bills' Dawson Knox, dies at 22
- Report: CFP board ponders breaking football away from NCAA governance
- Power 5 preview: Most important name for each Big 12 team