Jaheim Singletary commits to Georgia
Singletary chose the Bulldogs over offers from Florida and Miami, among others. The Jacksonville, Florida native is the No. 16 overall prospect in the 2022 recruiting cycle and the No. 3 corner, per the ESPN 300.
Singletary said he appreciated the atmosphere in Athens, Georgia during his last official visit in October.
"The genuine love UGA always shows every time I arrive there, just the atmosphere, the fans, everything, it's like I'm already playing for the Dawgs," he said at the time, according to 247Sports' Steve Wiltfong.
"The work ethic Georgia has, it's a straight grind there, nothing is given. That's another thing I love and want out of the college I choose."
Singletary joins an impressive recruiting class for Georgia that includes verbal pledges from five-star athlete Malaki Stark, running back Branson Robinson, and linebacker Jalon Walker.
Meanwhile, the Bulldogs will try to remain undefeated when they take on Georgia Tech on Nov. 27.
- Big Ten signs 7-year media deal with CBS, Fox, NBC for reported $7B
- Power 5 preview: Each Big Ten team's key word for the 2022 season
- FIU's Luke Knox, brother of Bills' Dawson Knox, dies at 22
- Report: CFP board ponders breaking football away from NCAA governance
- Power 5 preview: Most important name for each Big 12 team