5-star recruit Mookie Cook recommits to Oregon
Five-star recruit Mookie Cook announced his recommitment to Oregon on social media Friday.
Kentucky, Gonzaga, Arizona, Duke, and the G League Ignite were among those in the mix for Cook.
"Honestly, I've always, truly loved Oregon in my heart," Cook, an Oregon native, told Joe Tipton of On3. "At the end of the day, I always knew I wanted to be there. I've always had a great relationship with the coaches. So, truthfully, I just always knew deep down in my heart that was home and I wanted to be there."
Cook joins a loaded 2023 recruiting class that includes No. 2 overall prospect Kwame Evans and No. 52 recruit Jackson Shelstad.
- No. 18 Alabama edges top-ranked North Carolina in 4OT marathon
- Edey posts 21-point double-double as No. 24 Purdue takes down No. 8 Duke
- Boeheim rips Bryant's Grasso after loss: 'He gave me a sarcastic apology'
- Guards lead No. 4 Texas to victory over UTRGV
- Sasser, cold-shooting No. 2 Houston outlast Kent State