Report: 2023 5-star prospect Robert Dillingham commits to Kentucky
Dillingham is ranked as the No. 1 shooting guard in the 2023 class by ESPN.
Dillingham, who ended his high school career playing for Kanye West's Donda Academy, is the second player to commit to the Wildcats thus far and the first five-star prospect they've successfully recruited in the 2023 class.
The 17-year-old possesses a lightning-quick shooting release and can create space off the dribble to score. Dillingham was also considering Auburn, Clemson, DePaul, and Kansas as his other choices, according to Rivals.com, but he ultimately decided on Kentucky.
Dillingham's official visit with the Wildcats was back on Oct. 22, 2021.
- Commissioner Warren: 'I could see' Big Ten expanding to 20 teams, paying athletes
- Big Ten signs 7-year media deal with CBS, Fox, NBC for reported $7B
- NCAA asks members for help with NIL violation investigations
- LeBron dismisses Bronny to Oregon rumors
- Pete Carril, old-school Princeton coaching maestro, dies