PHOTO: Hawks unveil bold new uniforms
After leaks emerged Tuesday night, the Atlanta Hawks officially unveiled their bold new uniforms Wednesday, and they're unlike anything else in the NBA.
One interesting component of the unique color combinations - which includes volt green, often seen in Nike gear (remember that Nike takes over NBA unis in 2017) - is the Hawks' plan to mix and match the various jerseys and shorts.
Here's what the new design will look like on Jeff Teague, Kyle Korver, and co.
Teague doesn't look thrilled in that photo, but the All-Star point guard did endorse the new gear. Having said that, what's he supposed to say?
If anyone shouldn't be happy, though, it's probably the Hawk who couldn't even get his own jersey:
After a run of perennial mediocrity and fan apathy, the Hawks finally seemed to capture Atlanta's imagination in 2014-15 with a 60-win season that resulted in the franchise's first trip to the conference finals in 45 years.
- Malone: Nuggets face 'biggest challenge of our lives' vs. Heat
- Bob Myers steps down from Warriors: 'It's just time'
- Joel Embiid will ultimately decide Nick Nurse's fate in Philly
- Tatum: I was a 'shell of myself' after hurting ankle in Game 7 loss
- NBA releases Finals schedule ahead of Nuggets-Heat series