Report: Taj Gibson discussed in trade talks
The Chicago Bulls are in a rut and as a result, big names may be on the move.
The big names include power forward Taj Gibson, who has been made available in trade talks, according to a Sean Deveney from The Sporting News.
Gibson has been very vocal with regard to his desire to start, a desire that has often been denied as the Bulls are remarkably deep in the frontcourt.
If the Bulls are indeed looking to deal Gibson, it's a fair bet they're shopping for a wing player in return. Chicago is very thin on the wing, as highlighted by their recent woes in Mike Dunleavy's absence.
Gibson is enjoying yet another solid season. Although he's played with less energy at times (he's battling tendinitis), Gibson is posting a solid line of 11 points and seven rebounds. At the age of 29, with another two seasons remaining at approximately $9 million per year, Gibson would be a very attractive asset.
- Lakers rout Pelicans to reach In-Season Tournament championship game
- Lillard cautions Haliburton to 'be humble' after Dame Time mockery
- Report: Bucks' Portis challenges Griffin, teammates after loss to Pacers
- Pacers defeat Bucks in semifinals of NBA In-Season Tournament
- NBA In-Season Tournament not lacking in Las Vegas glitz, glamour