NBA Podcast: Breaking down every angle of the Beal trade
Christian Petersen / NBA / Getty Images
Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," an NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
Topics for this episode include:
- Digging into the Suns-Wizards blockbuster
- Why Phoenix thinks Bradley Beal is worth going all the way into salary cap hell
- Is he actually worth it, though?
- The ways Beal can help unlock Phoenix's star-studded offense
- The reasons to be concerned about Beal's fit
- Is Beal that much better than 38-year-old Chris Paul?
- Why Beal would've been a better fit - and gamble - for Miami
- Why the Wizards come out losers, as usual
- How the super-max system has come back to haunt teams like Washington
- Former Clippers Jackson and Jordan carry Nuggets past L.A. without Jokic
- Embiid gets 6th career triple-double to help 76ers rout Lakers
- LeBron passes Kareem for most minutes played in NBA history
- NBA MVP rankings: Crowded field muddies Embiid's chance at repeat
- Kyrie likens Nets tenure to 'the girl that got away'