Draymond fined $25K for 'obscene language' to Mavs fan
Warning: Video contains coarse language
The NBA fined Golden State Warriors star Draymond Green $25,000 for directing "obscene language" toward a fan, Joe Dumars, the league's executive vice president and head of basketball operations, announced Thursday.
The incident occurred in the fourth quarter of Tuesday's contest against the Dallas Mavericks.
Green exchanged words with a Mavs fan as Spencer Dinwiddie prepared to shoot free throws.
Dallas eventually squeaked out a 116-113 victory, handing the Warriors their 10th loss in 12 road games.
- Report: Doncic day-to-day after spraining ankle vs. Suns
- Captains LeBron, Giannis highlight 2023 All-Star Game starters
- Randle scores 37, Knicks rally to beat Celtics in OT
- Trends to watch: The delicate balance between interior and 3-point defense
- A radical remodel of local sports TV may come sooner than expected