Report: Lakers sign Pippen Jr. to 2-way deal, Shareef O'Neal joins summer league
A pair of Hall of Famer's sons are joining the Los Angeles Lakers.
Shareef O'Neal is also joining Los Angeles for summer league play, adds Charania.
Pippen has been one of the nation's top scorers over the past two seasons. The two-time All-SEC first-team selection averaged a conference-leading 20.4 points on 46.9% shooting. It was his second straight top-20 finish in the NCAA scoring race.
Pippen also led all players in free-throw attempts and ranked 12th in the country with 70 steals.
Meanwhile, O'Neal played sparingly over his three-year collegiate career between UCLA and LSU. However, the former four-star recruit turned heads with a strong showing at the G League elite prospect camp last month.
- Report: Raptors considered 'front-runners' for Lillard
- Kerr 'not stressed' about contract situation
- Report: Knicks promote Rosas to senior VP of basketball operations
- Thunder's Daigneault praises Jalen Williams: 'He's had a productive summer'
- Kidd: Mavs' center spot 'up for grabs,' rookie Lively to get 1st look