J. Cole signs contract with Canadian Elite Basketball League
Rapper J. Cole signed a contract with the Scarborough Shooting Stars of the Canadian Elite Basketball League (CEBL), the league announced Thursday.
This will be Cole's second consecutive year playing professional basketball. The 37-year-old played three contests in 2021 for Rwanda's Patriots Basketball Club of the Basketball Africa League.
The CEBL had five players appear in games last season who made their way onto NBA rosters, including Xavier Moon.
CEBL training camp opened earlier this week. The season opener is scheduled for May 26.
- Report: Beal very likely to opt out, re-sign with Wizards on 5-year deal
- This postseason proved that defense still rules the NBA
- Lillard posts picture of Durant in Trail Blazers jersey
- Undrafted Free-Agent Tracker: Follow signings after 2022 NBA Draft
- LeBron James 'Triple Logoman' card sells for $2.4 million