AD helps Lakers get bounce-back win in return vs. Nets
The eight-time All-Star registered eight points, four blocks, two boards, two assists, and one steal in 25 minutes of play.
Davis had missed the last 17 games after spraining his MCL in December during a collision with Minnesota Timberwolves forward Jaden McDaniels.
The Lakers went just 7-10 without Davis. They'd lost five of their previous seven games.
The 10-year veteran entered Tuesday's contest averaging a near-double-double with 23.3 points and 9.9 rebounds per game while hitting a career-low 18% of his threes and 73% of his free throws.
- In a volatile East final, Celtics find stability with pick-and-roll defense
- Tatum wants positionless All-NBA voting after Embiid's 1st-team snub
- Luka keeps faith with Mavs down 3-1: 'I still believe we can win'
- Jokic, Curry highlight 2021-22 All-NBA Teams
- Celtics at Heat betting preview: Boston to carry momentum into Game 5