Forbes heading to Nuggets as part of 3-team trade with Celtics, Spurs
Forbes provides Denver with another proven threat from beyond the arc. The 28-year-old has shot 41.3% on 3-pointers across 371 career games and is draining 41.7% of his long-range looks this season.
Bol underwent foot surgery Tuesday and will reportedly be sidelined for 8-to-12 weeks. Denver previously agreed to trade the Sudanese big man to the Detroit Pistons, but the deal fell through after Bol failed his physical.
Dozier averaged 5.4 points over 18 games coming off the bench before suffering a season-ending torn ACL.
Moving Hernangomez gets Boston closer to avoiding the luxury tax by saving $3 million. The 26-year-old played sparingly in 18 games before the trade. In addition to acquiring Hernangomez, San Antonio is receiving the Nuggets' 2028 second-round pick.
- In a volatile East final, Celtics find stability with pick-and-roll defense
- Luka keeps faith with Mavs down 3-1: 'I still believe we can win'
- Jokic, Curry highlight 2021-22 All-NBA Teams
- Celtics at Heat betting preview: Boston to carry momentum into Game 5
- Luka, Mavericks extend West finals with Game 4 win over Warriors