Report: McCollum expected to return from lung injury vs. Magic
The 30-year-old has been out since suffering a collapsed right lung Dec. 4 against the Boston Celtics.
In 24 appearances prior to the injury, McCollum averaged 20.6 points, 4.5 assists, 4.1 rebounds, and 1.1 steals in over 35 minutes a night. He's shot 39.3% on 8.2 long-range attempts per game.
Entering Friday's slate, the Trail Blazers own a moribund 16-25 record, putting them on pace for the 10th seed - the final play-in berth. Portland entered the campaign with the longest active playoff streak, qualifying in each of the past eight seasons.
- In a volatile East final, Celtics find stability with pick-and-roll defense
- Luka keeps faith with Mavs down 3-1: 'I still believe we can win'
- Jokic, Curry highlight 2021-22 All-NBA Teams
- Celtics at Heat betting preview: Boston to carry momentum into Game 5
- Luka, Mavericks extend West finals with Game 4 win over Warriors