AD sidelined at least 4 weeks with MCL sprain
The Lakers will re-evaluate Davis in approximately four weeks.
Davis exited the 110-92 drubbing in Minnesota due to the ailment after colliding with Jaden McDaniels during the third quarter. The big man also injured his right ankle late in the first.
Davis missed two games last week because of left knee soreness after appearing in 25 of the Lakers' opening 26 contests.
The 28-year-old has been a lightning rod for criticism amid a relatively underwhelming campaign. Davis, who was recently named to the NBA's 75th Anniversary Team, is averaging 23.8 points and 10.2 rebounds for the 16-14 Lakers.
- Report: Blazers declined Lillard’s request to return if Heat move failed
- Report: Clippers sign Primo after NBA issues 4-game ban for detrimental conduct
- 5 potential landing spots for Jrue Holiday after Lillard trade
- Hardaway 'didn't know' if he'd still be on Mavs after last season's meltdown
- Bucks favorites to win NBA title after landing Lillard