Dragic out indefinitely for personal reasons
The 13-year veteran will continue to work out and stay in shape during his absence.
"(Goran) has been a complete professional in the time that he has been with the Raptors - Goran has been a great mentor to our younger players and a valued teammate for our veterans," Raptors general manager Bobby Webster said in a statement.
Webster added: "Goran has the backing of Masai (Ujiri), Nick (Nurse), and the entire organization, and we wish him nothing but the best."
Toronto acquired Dragic from the Miami Heat in August as part of the sign-and-trade deal for Kyle Lowry. He started on opening night for the Raptors but has made only five appearances all season. The 35-year-old is averaging eight points, 2.8 boards, 1.8 assists, and one steal.
- Jokic's 49-point triple-double powers Nuggets to thrilling OT win
- Pacers roll past Lakers in 4th quarter for skid-stopping win
- Embiid ties career high with 50 points as 76ers pull away from Magic
- Report: Simmons plans to sit all season if not traded by deadline
- Can the disappointing Hawks turn it around?