Bucks sign Grayson Allen to 2-year, $20M extension
Including the upcoming campaign, the 26-year-old will take home $24.1 million through 2024.
The Bucks acquired the former Duke standout from the Memphis Grizzlies this offseason for shooting guard Sam Merrill and cash considerations.
Allen put up a career-best 10.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game in 2020-21. He's a career 38.1% 3-point shooter on over four long-range attempts per contest.
- Haliburton's career night pushes Pacers past Celtics to reach tourney semis
- Pelicans pull away from Kings to secure In-Season Tournament semifinal berth
- Harden: Morey, 76ers said max contract was coming
- Stock Watch: What's trending in the NBA
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Mahomes, miracles, and a fiery escape