Brogdon seals 2-year, $45M extension with Pacers
Brogdon is now guaranteed $89.3 million over the next four seasons. The Pacers can't trade him at any point during the next six months following the extension, per the league's collective bargaining agreement.
The 28-year-old Brogdon was named NBA Rookie of the Year in 2017 while with the Milwaukee Bucks. The guard has become a cornerstone for the Pacers since joining Indiana in a sign-and-trade in June 2019.
Brogdon posted career bests last campaign in points (21.2), assists (5.3), and minutes per game (34.5) across 56 regular-season appearances.
- LeBron scores 25 as Lakers end 3-game skid, beat Jazz
- Kyrie still won't get vaccinated despite Durant's injury: 'I've made my decision'
- Booker's season-high 48 helps Suns rally past Spurs
- NBA MVP rankings: Don't get accustomed to the incredible
- Butler gets triple-double, Adebayo returns as Heat hold off Raptors