Report: Nets, Warriors among teams pursuing Millsap
Paul Millsap's availability on the free-agent market is sparking the interest of multiple contenders seeking frontcourt reinforcements.
Millsap is fresh off helping the Denver Nuggets reach the 2020 Western Conference finals. The Louisiana Tech product averaged 12 points and six rebounds in four seasons with Denver, and his 56.5% true-shooting percentage in 2020-21 was close to his career mark.
The veteran has reached the playoffs in 12 of his 15 seasons with the Utah Jazz, Atlanta Hawks, and Nuggets, and was named to the All-Star Game on four occasions from 2014 to 2017.
The Nets' interest in Millsap comes after reports that the organization is working toward a buyout with veteran center DeAndre Jordan, according to Charania. Jordan, 33, didn't play in any of Brooklyn's final 16 regular-season and playoff outings.
- LeBron's 33 points lead Lakers past Pistons
- NBA Power Rankings: Breaking down red flags and Achilles heels
- Jenkins: Morant avoided serious knee injury, out at least a 'couple of weeks'
- Report: Bucks sign Cousins to 1-year, non-guaranteed deal
- NBA Monday best bets: Thunder, Cavs deserve more respect as 'dogs