Suns re-sign Kaminsky to 1-year deal
Kaminsky returned to Phoenix just before the 2020-21 campaign after the Sacramento Kings waived him following the preseason. He averaged 6.6 points and four boards while shooting 36.5% from deep over 47 appearances last season.
The Wisconsin product played for the Suns in 2019-20, but the team waived him at the end of that campaign.
Phoenix is relatively thin in the frontcourt after backup center Dario Saric sustained an ACL injury in Game 1 of The Finals.
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Report: Zion's 1st-year rehab caused 'significant tension' with medical staff
- Warriors owner Lacob fined $50K for Simmons comments
- Who are the Spurs now, and where are they going?