Report: Heat add Markieff Morris on 1-year contract
Morris spent the last season-and-a-half with the Los Angeles Lakers, where he averaged 6.4 points and 4.1 rebounds and helped the team win the 2020 title over the Heat in the bubble.
The 31-year-old joins fellow Philadelphia native Kyle Lowry among the Heat's significant additions in free agency. Miami also signed veteran forward P.J. Tucker weeks after he helped the Milwaukee Bucks claim their first title in 50 years.
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Report: Zion's 1st-year rehab caused 'significant tension' with medical staff
- Warriors owner Lacob fined $50K for Simmons comments
- Who are the Spurs now, and where are they going?