Report: Heat add Markieff Morris on 1-year contract
Morris spent the last season-and-a-half with the Los Angeles Lakers, where he averaged 6.4 points and 4.1 rebounds and helped the team win the 2020 title over the Heat in the bubble.
The 31-year-old joins fellow Philadelphia native Kyle Lowry among the Heat's significant additions in free agency. Miami also signed veteran forward P.J. Tucker weeks after he helped the Milwaukee Bucks claim their first title in 50 years.
- Ball among 4 Hornets to enter COVID-19 health and safety protocols
- Warriors pull away late to snap Suns' 18-game win streak
- LeBron: NBA's COVID-19 testing process 'handled very poorly'
- Trail Blazers fire GM Olshey following investigation into workplace conduct
- Patty Mills 'can light it up,' but he's the NBA's model role player