Report: Rockets aggressively pursuing Pistons' No. 1 pick
The Rockets, who hold the second overall pick, would reportedly target Oklahoma State star Cade Cunningham if they can swing a deal with the Pistons.
Houston is also exploring all of its options if it stays at No. 2, according to Charania.
Cunningham is widely expected to be taken first overall Thursday. The 19-year-old guard worked out with the Pistons on Tuesday and doesn't intend to visit with any other teams before the draft, according to ESPN's Jonathan Givony and Adrian Wojnarowski.
USC center Evan Mobley, Gonzaga guard Jalen Suggs, and G League Ignite guard Jalen Green - in no particular order - are expected to round out the top four picks in the draft.
- Report: Booker to miss start of Suns camp due to health and safety protocols
- Kareem: NBA should mandate vaccine for all players, staff
- Report: Simmons shuts down 76ers teammates' trip to visit him
- Wizards' Hachimura excused from start of camp for personal reasons
- Clippers president: 'No one knows' when Kawhi will return from injury