Report: Suns hopeful CP3 could return for Game 3
The 36-year-old missed the first two games of the Western Conference finals, including Tuesday's Game 2 tilt, after entering the NBA's health and safety protocols on June 16.
Paul, who is vaccinated against COVID-19, is reportedly asymptomatic and isolating near Los Angeles.
The Clippers have also been shorthanded to start the series. All-NBA first-team forward Kawhi Leonard has been sidelined since Game 5 of the conference semifinals due to a knee sprain.
- Westbrook trade is a coup for the Wizards, huge gamble for the Lakers
- Report: Heat, Mavs, Pelicans aggressively pursuing Lowry
- Cade, trades, and reaches: 5 takeaways from the NBA draft
- Team USA's Colangelo: Love's addition was a 'mistake'
- NBA blogger to NBA prospect: Jason Preston's inspiring journey to the draft