NBA releases complete schedule for East finals
The NBA has scheduled the Eastern Conference finals with one semifinal Game 7 still to be played this weekend.
Game 1 of the East finals will tip off Wednesday. The series will run as late as July 5 if a Game 7 is necessary.
|1||June 23||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|2||June 25||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|3||June 27||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|4||June 29||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|5*||July 1||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|6*||July 3||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
|7*||July 5||76ers/Hawks vs. Bucks||8:30 p.m.|
However, if the Hawks advance, the Milwaukee Bucks will have home-court advantage.
The schedule for the series between the Phoenix Suns and Los Angeles Clippers was set immediately following the latter's Game 6 win over the Utah Jazz on Friday. The Clippers are playing in their first Western Conference finals in franchise history.
- Report: Simmons shuts down 76ers teammates' trip to visit him
- Wizards' Hachimura excused from start of camp for personal reasons
- Clippers president: 'No one knows' when Kawhi will return from injury
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'