Report: Knicks, Lakers among teams interested in Pacers' Turner
The New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Charlotte Hornets, and New Orleans Pelicans are among the teams that have contacted the Pacers about the 24-year-old shot-blocker, sources told the Indianapolis Star's J. Michael.
Indiana isn't actively shopping Turner, notes Michael. But with just three wins in their last 10 games dating back to Feb. 17, the 17-21 Pacers could revisit a potential deal ahead of the deadline.
Turner is in the second season of a four-year deal that includes a $17.5-million annual base salary. The Pacers nearly traded the Texas product to the Boston Celtics this past summer as part of a proposed sign-and-trade deal for Gordon Hayward.
Selected 11th overall by Indiana in the 2015 NBA Draft, Turner is averaging 13.2 points, 6.6 rebounds, and a league-best 3.4 blocks per game in his sixth NBA campaign.
- Hornets hire Clifford for 2nd stint as head coach
- The 5 most interesting storylines from the NBA's 2022 draft
- Magic select Paolo Banchero with No. 1 pick in NBA draft
- Report: Duren, Kemba heading to Pistons in 3-way deal with Knicks, Hornets
- Undrafted Free-Agent Tracker: Follow signings after 2022 NBA Draft