Nets unveil new tie-dye jerseys in early '90s throwback
The Brooklyn Nets went deep into the vault for their newest alternates.
The team unveiled its 2020-21 Classic Edition uniforms Wednesday in a clear throwback to the vintage, light-blue threads the franchise wore during the 1990-91 campaign when it was playing in New Jersey.
The Nets also provided fans a quick glimpse of how the new threads might look on their current stars, including Kyrie Irving and Caris LeVert.
- Kidd: Mavs' center spot 'up for grabs,' rookie Lively to get 1st look
- Report: Jazz among 4 teams interested in acquiring Herro in Lillard trade
- Middleton not concerned about Giannis' future: It's business as usual
- NBA Podcast: New resting rules, Dame non-stories, Giannis angst
- Iguodala doesn't think he's a Hall of Famer: 'Those guys had no flaws'