Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," an NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Soundcloud, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Topics for this episode include:
- Jimmy Butler turns in another legendary performance in what's been a legacy-defining Finals
- LeBron goes supernova, but his supporting cast lets him down
- Duncan Robinson passes an insane endurance test
- Is it time for the Lakers to ax Dwight Howard from the rotation?
- What on earth was Markieff Morris doing on the final possession of the game?
- Does Butler have a case for Finals MVP?