2 of 322 NBA players test positive for COVID-19 while in quarantine
Two players within the NBA's campus in Orlando tested positive for COVID-19, the league and NBPA announced Monday.
A total of 322 players were tested.
All 22 teams arrived in Orlando last week and players were required to quarantine within their rooms for up to 48 hours. However, the two players who tested positive never cleared the initial quarantine period and have since left the campus to isolate elsewhere.
Nineteen players have tested positive since July 1. Those players did not travel with their teams to the Orlando campus and will remain in their home markets until they are medically cleared.
- Report: Gordon open to move, hasn't requested trade from Rockets
- Ballmer suggests Lakers fans may 'feel a little threatened' by Clippers
- The Pelicans are fumbling their way to a brighter future
- Melo 'can't be at peace' without winning title
- GOAT Sneaker Bracket Final: Air Jordan I vs. Air Jordan IV - Vote now!👇