Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," an NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Soundcloud, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Topics for this episode include:
- After spending a year on ice, Carmelo Anthony returns to the NBA on a non-guaranteed deal. How much can he help the scuffling Trail Blazers?
- Paul George returns from double shoulder surgery like a ball of fire, hinting at how good the Clippers can be at full strength.
- What's driving Andrew Wiggins' career year, and what kind of player do the Timberwolves need him to be?
- Were the Raptors right to deny championship rings to the players they traded last season?
- Some praise for ... the Wizards?