Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," a weekly NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Soundcloud, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Topics for this episode include:
- Can the Thunder turn themselves into a contender instead of a seller?
- What have we learned from a wild NBA offseason?
- Has this level of player movement made homegrown contenders a thing of the past?
- Markets still matter
- The changing utility of cap space
- The rise of the sign-and-trade, and what it could lead to
- Is there any point of the free-agency moratorium?
- Looking ahead to the summer of 2021