Report: Jazz eyeing Conley, Porter as potential trade targets
After fighting back into the Western Conference playoff picture, the Utah Jazz could be making to look some significant moves ahead of the Feb. 7 trade deadline to bolster their postseason chances.
Conley is a stronger 3-point threat and a better on-court fit for Utah than current Jazz starting point guard Ricky Rubio, whose natural ball-dominant playmaking is limited beside Donovan Mitchell. Conley also remains one of the more consistent defensive guards in the league.
The 31-year-old is averaging 20 points and six assists through 47 contests this season.
The 25-year-old has picked up his play after struggling early, averaging 13 points and 5.7 boards this year while shooting 40-plus percent from three for a third consecutive campaign.
- LeBron: 'I've got to do better for this team' after 3OT loss to Kings
- Rookie of the Year rankings: Barnes off to fast start
- What's driving the decline in NBA and NHL attendance?
- Morant diagnosed with knee sprain following preliminary imaging
- Curry's 32 points help Warriors top Trail Blazers, improve to 17-2