Was Gortat throwing shade at Wall in postgame tweet?
What's going on with the Washington Wizards?
Wall responded with an old-school manual retweet (and supposedly laughed out loud) before deleting the post.
The Wizards held a team meeting last week that apparently did more harm than good. They expect to be without their starting point guard for six-to-eight weeks after Wall underwent a procedure on his left knee this week.
The fifth-place club is riding a three-game winning streak, which began when Wall went back to the sidelines. Overall, Washington is 8-6 sans its floor general, with Bradley Beal emerging as the leader in his stead and earning his first All-Star nod.
For his part, Beal seemed to suggest there's nothing to this inter-squad Twitter beef.
- Morant diagnosed with knee sprain following preliminary imaging
- Curry's 32 points help Warriors top Trail Blazers, improve to 17-2
- Booker, Suns cruise past Knicks for 15th straight win
- Pistons' Stewart: LeBron incident 'didn't feel like it was an accident'
- Zion Williamson cleared for full basketball activities