Pistons' Jackson out at least 6-8 weeks with Grade 3 ankle sprain
He will re-evaluated in six-to-eight weeks.
Jackson was injured in Tuesday's third quarter against the Indiana Pacers. After jumping to throw a kick-out pass to teammate Reggie Bullock on the wing, Jackson's right ankle rolled over on his landing, sending the 27-year-old to the floor in considerable pain.
Jackson is averaging 14.5 points this season on 44.6 percent shooting to go with 5.5 assists per game.
- Harden joins 76ers training camp after media day absence
- Newly acquired Holiday: Celtics give me 'best chance of winning'
- NBA Podcast: Holiday's a Celtic, Harden's still a Sixer, Raptors' vibes are off
- Heir Jordan: The players we ranked 15-11 from the last 25 years
- NBA offseason grades: Breaking down the moves in the Atlantic Division