Watch: Irving unveils Nike Kyrie 4 'Confetti'
Boston Celtics point guard Kyrie Irving gave fans a peak at his latest signature shoe, the Nike Kyrie 4 "Confetti," and shared a message about the importance of fulfilling one's purpose in an Instagram video Thursday.
The colorway is inspired by the confetti that stuck to the bottom of Irving's sneakers after the Cleveland Cavaliers were defeated by the Golden State Warriors in the 2017 NBA Finals. It hits retailers Saturday, while a black-and-white version of the Kyrie 4 is scheduled to be released on Dec. 20.
- Middleton eager to shake off rust in season debut with Bucks
- Report: Lakers weighing multiple trade scenarios after Dec. 15
- Can the 76ers sustain their improved defense when the starting backcourt returns?
- Draymond fined $25K for 'obscene language' to Mavs fan
- Hawks' Collins out at least 2 weeks with ankle sprain