Giannis Antetokounmpo wins Most Improved Player
Antetokounmpo took yet another gigantic step toward superstardom this season, as the 22-year-old posted career highs across the board. He averaged 22.9 points, 8.8 rebounds, 5.4 assists, 1.6 steals, and 1.9 blocks while routinely performing superhuman feats of athleticism.
The Greek swingman was not present to receive the award, but thanked fans and voters through a video.
His production carried over to the playoffs, as Antetokounmpo was phenomenal in leading the Bucks to a near upset of the higher-seeded Toronto Raptors.
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'
- Reporter doesn't recognize Jazz's Clarkson during street interview
- Knicks GM says all players vaccinated
- Report: Warriors reach deal with Avery Bradley