Westbrook wins NBA's Best Style award
Russell Westbrook has captured his first award of the night.
Russ' often bold but always trendy outfits saw him beat out Chicago Bulls shooting guard Dwyane Wade and Cleveland Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert to earn the distinction and become basketball's undisputed Fashion King.
Ironically enough, Westbrook showed up to the event rocking one of his much more conservative looks.
Westbrook will be looking to leave with another piece of hardware, as he's also a finalist for Most Valuable Player.
- Report: Suns' Beal targeting Tuesday return vs. Warriors
- Lakers win debut NBA Cup behind dominant performances from LeBron, AD
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Fights, phenoms, and epic buzzer-beaters
- Kyrie suffered heel contusion in win over Blazers
- Kerr: Warriors are 'good enough to win a championship'