Zach Randolph ejected in OT after elbowing Kelly Olynyk in throat
Zach Randolph lost his cool in overtime.
Olynyk dropped to the floor and stayed down for several seconds spread-eagle while he caught his wind. The play was reviewed and Randolph was promptly sent packing.
The veteran forward was none too pleased with the decision. The Celtics then doubled his frustration by coming up with the win in overtime.
- Edwards calls out T-Wolves after loss to Pelicans: 'Lock the f--- in'
- Tatum scores 41 as Celtics edge Hornets in OT thriller
- Durant drops 25, Nets hand Wizards 1st loss
- Report: 76ers no longer fining Simmons for missed games, practices
- Report: Ex-Rogers chair strongly opposed new deal for Raptors' Ujiri